Tuesday, December 29, 2009

xxxxmas

I love my roommates.

This is my gift from Boyd:




There's a picture of him on each side. It is spectacular.

Juice got me a book about serial killers and other heinous crimes! Part 2 was supposed to be a machete, but she got me some cute socks instead. And Kristen got me a Chinese Lucky Cat, which I LOVE. And also my favorite kind of moleskine, which I also LOVE. Other gifts include various gift cards from my parents, and oh, this MacBook Pro right here... silly me. All in all, it was a pretty fucking awesome year. I gifted everyone pots from my ceramics class, which worked out well since all people every ask for from me is something hand made.

I will be going back to Franklin once more before break is over. Reluctantly, but cheerfully nonetheless. I'm hoping that it will be a more spirited endeavor than the last. I'm thinking that maybe the reason it seemed so forced was because IT WAS. At first I felt that others were so-so and not very happy to see me, but now I realized that I was the one who felt this way and projected it on to others. I think this next time will be different, since the Christmas madness will be absent and more people will be in town. I am actually a little excited to go back.

Until then, I'm closing at Panera every night with the same people. I feel stuck in a number of ways; I do not wish to discuss. Feeling stuck, in a rut, and bored are most definitely the most unpleasant feelings to me. Hopefully this will end soon. I'm in need of something fresh and exciting. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment